Smile design treatment is a cosmetic dental treatment that does wonders to fully restore your dental health and improve the appearance of your smile regardless of the original state of your existing teeth through certain procedures.
- Straightening misaligned teeth.
- Whitening teeth using teeth whitening agent.
- Repairing chipped, broken or chipped teeth with cosmetic bonding, veneers or crowns.
- Replacing missing teeth with dental implants and bridges or dentures.
- Closing gaps with veneers, cosmetic bonding or orthodontics.
- Rejuvenating your appearance with facial aesthetics treatments.
- A smile design is a dental treatment that artistically creates whiter, straighter and beautiful natural-looking smiles.
- People suffering from dental problems like tooth loosening, tooth decay, stains, and bacterial plaque usually opt for this makeover treatment.
Certain factors taken into consideration for this treatment includes the facial appearance and skin tone, gum tissues and lips. If you are considering cosmetic dentistry procedures, it is vital to find a cosmetic dentist or a dental professional who specifically offers the option you are interested in.