• Diagnosis and Treatment planning of patients with varying grades of Dental Caries.
• Full mouth rehabilitation with different modalities and configurations of Root Canal Treated teeth.
• All-ceramic restorations, Ceramic Veneers, Esthetic Rehabilitation, Bleaching etc
• Comprehensive treatment of Teeth Defects including Diastema, Tooth fractures, any other tooth defects, which need both functional and esthetic correction.
• Post and cores, Ceramic Inlay and Onlays
• Preventive treatment modalities
• Single sitting RCT, Retreatment of Failed Cases.
• Placement of Tooth Jewelry
Scientific Oral Papers Presented:
Contaminated dentin surface with 4 different contaminants: Effect on dentin shear bond strength using one-step self-etching bonding agent- An in vitro study. 23rd FODI- 16th IES National Conference- Chandigarh
Research work Completed:
“ EFFECT OF SURFACE CONTAMINATION ON DENTIN BOND STRENGTH USING ONE STEP SELF- ETCHING ADHESIVE SYSTEM DURING BONDING PROCEDURE- AN IN VITRO STUDY”
Scientific Poster Presented:
Cone Beam CT – As A Future Routine Diagnostic Aid? 9th FODI & IES National PG Convention, Goa.
• Member of Federation of Operative Dentistry of India
• Member of Indian Endodontic Society.
• Annual Member of Indian Dental Association.
• Association for Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Bangalore.
• Indian society of periodontics, restorative dentistry, and prosthetic dentistry
• Performing root canal treatment and crown and bridge preparations
• Performing conservative dental procedures and bleaching
• Performing routine scaling, curettage, extraction, oral prophylaxis.