Composite veneers are crafted using the best quality translucent resin materials that are colored to match the shade of natural tooth colors. Composite resin is tooth-colored and less expensive material and frequently used for veneers.
- Cleaning the teeth thoroughly and preparing them for the application.
- Etching the enamel of your teeth to help with adhesion.
- Applying an adhesive glue to help the composite resin material stick.
- Hardening the layers of the composite resin with light.
- Used to fix small tooth imperfections such as small chips or cracks in the teeth.
- Lower cost.
It is also a conservative alternative option for porcelain veneers. Composite veneers are carefully sculpted and hardened by your dentist in a single appointment. Composite veneers may also be prepared in the lab but the procedural steps are the same as with porcelain veneers.