National Dentist Day Offer!
Valid Mar 6 - Mar 31
Limited Period Offer Till The End Of This Month.
Get FREE Consultation On Dental Health At Dental Works.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
• Diagnosis and Treatment planning of patients with varying grades of Dental Caries.
• Full mouth rehabilitation with different modalities and configurations of Root Canal Treated teeth.
• All-ceramic restorations, Ceramic Veneers, Esthetic Rehabilitation, Bleaching etc
• Comprehensive treatment of Teeth Defects including Diastema, Tooth fractures, any other tooth defects, which need both functional and esthetic correction.
• Post and cores, Ceramic Inlay and Onlays
• Preventive treatment modalities
• Single sitting RCT, Retreatment of Failed Cases.
• Placement of Tooth Jewelry
Scientific Oral Papers Presented:
Contaminated dentin surface with 4 different contaminants: Effect on dentin shear bond strength using one-step self-etching bonding agent- An in vitro study. 23rd FODI- 16th IES National Conference- Chandigarh
Research work Completed:
“ EFFECT OF SURFACE CONTAMINATION ON DENTIN BOND STRENGTH USING ONE STEP SELF- ETCHING ADHESIVE SYSTEM DURING BONDING PROCEDURE- AN IN VITRO STUDY”
Scientific Poster Presented:
Cone Beam CT – As A Future Routine Diagnostic Aid? 9th FODI & IES National PG Convention, Goa.
• Member of Federation of Operative Dentistry of India
• Member of Indian Endodontic Society.
• Annual Member of Indian Dental Association.
• Association for Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Bangalore.
• Indian society of periodontics, restorative dentistry, and prosthetic dentistry
• Performing root canal treatment and crown and bridge preparations
• Performing conservative dental procedures and bleaching
• Performing routine scaling, curettage, extraction, oral prophylaxis.